In many selected sectors, the Efficiency Solutions Grant is tasked with implementing internet software solutions. Even so, the productivity solutions grant (PSG) provides some acceptable solutions.
Who will apply for grants from PSG?
SMEs can apply for funding from PSG if they fit that criterion:
- Authorized in Singapore now operating
- Payment in Singapore of IT approaches or facilities that will be used
- Have a limit of 30 percent local share capital for needing something.
Move guide for applying for a grant of productivity solutions (PSG):
- Sign on to the List of Company Grants
- Using Compass to connect to the Portal
- Click the Get Tabs button
- Select Business Sector
- After you pick your international business area, press Select Grant
- The Grant Form collection
- Tab Continue
- Verification of The Status of Qualification
- Company Details Completion
- Information on Proposal
- Vendor Quote Upload
- The Cost of Buying
- Questions on future market effect responses
- Declarations and Acceptance Analysis
- The Final Statement
The Performance Solutions Grant (PSG) has pulled along three forms of existing grants, along with the design grant from the National Parks Panel, the Spring Singapore technology voucher, and the SME Digital initiative from the Press Development Agency.